Chaos Crew 2 Slot Features
In front of a filthy wall adorned with messy street art, a 5x5 grid grants payouts whenever at least 3 matching symbols land on any of the 19 pay lines. To qualify for a win, combinations must begin from the leftmost column and continue rightward in an uninterrupted sequence. Standard prizes range from 0.1 to 2 times the bet when forming lines from low-value icons and from 0.5 to 10 times when scoring on premium symbols represented by a pair of dice, a screaming mouth, a smiley face, a pair of diamonds, and a pyramid. A Wild will assist in connecting wins by substituting for all regular icons, plus it pays 20 times the bet for a 5-of-a-kind hit.
In the base game, it acts as a Multiplier Wild, boosting any combination it participates in. Cranky Cat can drop with a value of x2, x3, x4, x5, x10, or x20. Multiple instances taking part in the same win will have their values multiplied before applying to the payout.
Chaos Crew 2 Bonus Game
Scoring 3 Bonus symbols activates the round with 3 respins that reset with every hit on the board. During the game, the goal is to accumulate multipliers above each reel by landing special symbols on the grid:
- Sketchy Skull adds its value to the meter of the reel it lands on.
- Sticky Sketchy Skull adds its value to the meter of the reel it lands on on every successive respin until the end of the bonus.
- Epic Sketchy Skull adds its value to all reel meters.
- Epic Sticky Sketchy Skull adds its value to all reel meters on every successive respin until the end of the bonus.
- Cranky Cat multiplies the value of the meter of the reel it lands on.
- Sticky Cranky Cat multiplies the value of the meter of the reel it lands on on every successive respin until the end of the bonus.
- Epic Cranky Cat multiplies the value of all reel meters.
- Epic Sticky Cranky Cat multiplies the value of all reel meters on every successive respin until the end of the bonus.
After 3 consecutive non-winning spins, all reel meters are added together and paid as a multiplication of the active bet.
Landing 4 Bonus symbols activates the enhanced variant of the game. It follows all ground rules of the regular mode but starts with at least 7 random symbols guaranteed on the first spin.
Best of Bonus
Scoring a combination of Bonus symbols and Best of Bonus symbols in the base game activates the feature. Whether it's the regular or enhanced mode, players will play 3 consecutive rounds, from which the best result will be awarded.
Players can choose to trigger any feature or bonus of the game for a fixed price through the Bonus Buy menu:
- Bonushunt (5 x bet) for a 10-times higher chance to trigger the bonus round.
- Epic Drop (200 x bet) to trigger the feature in the base game with 15 guaranteed special symbols.
- Bonus (100 x bet) to enter the regular bonus round.
- Super Bonus (250 x bet) to enter the enhanced bonus round.
- Best of Bonus (200 x bet) for a 3-round playthrough of the regular bonus.
- Best of Super Bonus (500 x bet) for a 3-round playthrough of the enhanced bonus.
At the time of writing this review, it seems like most studios try to capitalize on their previous work by creating sequels of successful releases. Nothing wrong with that approach, of course, especially if the result brings significantly improved gameplay in the form of expounded features and higher win potential. Chaos Crew 2 offers precisely that - a robust base that ensured the success of its predecessor spruced up with additional variants of the special symbols and a new base game feature, giving players a taste of the bonus during a single spin. Another novelty the studio offers is the Best of Bonus functionality that adds a massive dose of anticipation when playing through the game's premium stages; plus, it allows to enjoy them for much longer. All in all, it's a balanced gameplay with extra potency infused in just the right areas.
The visuals may feel similar to the first installment at first glance, although that's only the impression created by the unique street art style. In fact, most of the symbols come with a fresh new design, and the overall scene gained a more vibrant, lively feel. It's also thanks to the fact that creators decided to embody the two leading characters, which previously appeared only as portraits on the reels but now proudly flank the grid in all their glory. It's nice to see such a dedication toward the theme, especially when it's clear that a lack of such additions wouldn't negatively affect the game's attractiveness. It genuinely shows great care for the product and the desire to deliver the best possible experience.